Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here's the deal

Men: I usually don't like stereotypes, but today I will make a list of what I know about you, about "your species." It will be up to you to determine if these are stereotypes or not. (Sorry about the generalizations)

1. Men are from Mars. That means that you guys are aliens!! Why is it so hard to figure out what you think or what you feel? I think I've got the answers...
2. Men are afraid of relationships. It's a cliché but...it's true. I don't know if you are afraid of commitment or...I don't know. You tell me.
3. Men love the jungle. That is, they love living in a messy place without rules. Ohh, I can also add that they love assuming the role of the lion, "the king" of the jungle. I don't know what the deal with this is, but whenever I go into my brothers' room, I enter chaos.
4. Men can eat whatever they want and not gain weight. Remember that ad for Slimquick, the diet pill for women's weight loss? (If not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gucpWiU6daU)
5. If paradise was just for men, it would consist of video games, football & food...and of course, silence. That's it. No women around (they talk too much) but maybe some music would be alright.
6. Men are sensitive. They really do have a good heart. But they are afraid of what others may think of them if they admit it. This point makes me think that...
7. Men hate chick flicks. Is it because of the name of this category of movies? Of because you just love thinking the opposite of women?
8. Men love cars. I don't understand this...maybe because I don't understand men nor cars.
9. Like my good friend used to say: Men are like bathroom stalls, the good ones are always taken & the free ones are always full of crap. (Gracias, Cynthia)
10. Men like these do NOT exist (sadly...):

Guys out there: Sorry for appearing so feminist & hateful. It's just for fun. I was raised with 2 brothers, so I think I have some valid arguments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment