Saturday, April 4, 2009

Drum your heart out



This video reminded me of something as soon as my brother showed it to me (feeling of deja vu). It immediately made me think of a Nike commercial! Didn't you have the same feeling?
Look at the camera angles and, specially, look at the drummers' expressions.
If I was Nike's agency (Wieden+Kennedy) and I was looking to expand my market with a similar campaign to the "Freestyle" basketball ads (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to:
http://www.wk.com/#/works/40/), I would definitely use these guys! I mean, this video looks like the drummers need some nike t-shirts, and it's ready to air!
This video shows the talent that is out there and that, most of the times, is not easy to find. That's why websites like YouTube are facilitating the flow of creative ideas and expanding horizons. Take advantage of these opportunities! You never know who might be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment