Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The future party

Yesterday my brother received an invitation to, what I would call, a very random party. This what the invitation said:

Wow. What an insightful party! These "kids" are graduating from high school in May and are already trying to figure out what will happen in the future. I'm sure it's just a party for fun and I'm not saying it's something wrong. Their last party was a "Crush" party. So this one just surprised me. A lot.

At the top of the invitation we can see pictures of "Anne the Actress," "Jenna the Park Ranger," "Margaret the Super Villain" and "Sarah the Exhausted Wife."

How do you see yourself in 10 years? Exhausted from raising up kids? Or trying to save the world?

Although I laughed a lot when I saw this invitation, I think it's a good exercise to think about what will you be doing 10 years from now. You can think of your future goals. Are you now in the right direction towards them?

No comments:

Post a Comment