Monday, November 9, 2009

MDC

Crispin Porter + Bogusky
"Facial Profiler" for Coke Zero:
I've always thought that CP+B has the weirdest and creepiest ideas. Think Subservient chicken, the BK king, and now this facial profiler.
How creepy would it be to find a person that looks like you??
I'm sure of one thing. This creepy application is probably pulling a lot of users into the Coke Zero webpage (www.facialprofiler.com), which, itself, is pretty cool looking.
Go to the webpage, and if you try the facial profiler, let me know if it works. I'm afraid to try it out because I don't want to know if there's someone out there like me.

VitroRobertson
For P.F. Chang's:

I can imagine why VitroRobertson and PF Chang's agreed on carrying out this type of non-traditional advertising. I'm sure it drew a lot of attention from the press!
But it makes me think that PF Chang's (like other companies) are just donating money to charities for the wrong reason. That is, for the free publicity. It makes me sad to think this...but at least they are helping those who need it.

Cliff Freeman & Partners
For Quiznos:
I would describe this ad as a guy ad. The humor isn't appealing to me, but I guess my brothers would find it funny.
I don't like it a lot because it looks like any fast-food or beer ad directed towards men only.
I don't mind eating Quiznos, but the guy eating the sammies with his 2 hands (at the end of the ad) is disgusting. It doesn't make me crave Quiznos food.

Kirshenbaum Bond
For NetJets:
This looks like the type of ad you would find in a high-class magazine. I can't come up with names right now, but I'm sure you understand what I mean...It's for a company trying to sell jets. So, you get my point.
I like that they chose Roger Federer. He seems like a good role model. I say "seems" because you never know what mistakes he might make later. But I think that he's a good image for the product and he is worth taking the risk.
Hopefully he won't mess things up and keep selling NetJets.

No comments:

Post a Comment