Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cramer-Krasselt

This ad, "World Upside Down" for Ad Council, reminds us that accidents and disasters happen in the blink of an eye. It gives a good message within an okay ad.
I don't think it's a very well executed ad. I find it unnecessary long. Why does the family have to float for so long in the air? It makes it boring for the viewers. I would have put an extra scene there. I am not very creative, but I just know that I don't like it this way.


Come, on Cramer-Krasselt! This ad for AirTran is not creative. Like I said in the Publicis entry for Team One Advertising, old people acting like they are young is not funny anymore! Please come up with better options.
The fact that AirTran is allowing people under 23 to fly for free is a cool enough factor that should spark interesting and creative ideas in Cramer-Krasselt. I don't know what made them decide to use the old people idea. Too bad. It was a wasted opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment