Wednesday, March 4, 2009

+ vs -

This is my blog #20. I can't believe I already wrote about 19 different topics...But this entry is not about reflecting on the past; it's about the present.

This blog is a class assignment: we are required to write a total number of forty blog entries. So, after I'm done with this one, will my blog be half full? or half empty?

If I decide in this moment that I'm a positive person, I would say that my blog is half full. I can't believe how easy this was! Twenty sounds like a lot of things to think & write about, but it actually has been a fun activity. Everyday, as I go through my day, all I think about is: "how can I write (or say) this on my blog?" I have been learning a lot of things about myself. There are so many ideas out there; it will be hard to narrow it down to twenty. Everything now is downhill.

On the other hand, if I decide that I want to have a negative attitude, I would say that it's half empty. I still have TWENTY more topics to think about! Do you know how hard this is? Plus, they need to be original...talk about mental exhaustion. Hello? Inspiration? Where are you?? My brain is already fried. I don't know if I'll survive this task. It's too much...

These two situations are two extremes. But, let me tell you, I have thought about some of these things...that's how happy or desperate I have been while writing this blog. I consider myself to be an optimistic person, but there are just some times where you think there's nothing to write about...and then you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Right now, I think my blog is half full. The first half went smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment