Thursday, January 29, 2009

For every sweet tooth out there



You have to admit, there's always room for dessert. So, this time I wanted to share a video that I found on the Food Network webpage, it's for chocolate pizza. I know we are still on January and everyone is trying to stick to their New Year's resolutions, but it just looked sooo good. Giada De Laurentiis, host of "Everyday Italian," makes it on the video and it's not complicated at all. Plus, it includes Nutella...
I've always imagined our stomach as having two equal parts: on the left side is the part where all the "regular" food goes to, and on the right we have the "dessert" side. So, even if you are full after having a meal, you can always have dessert because there's space inside your stomach for it! That is what I used to tell my mom, it was a good excuse.
I think dessert was invented to give our day that needed "sweet twist". We can't go around feeling sour or bitter...so dessert is a must!
I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment